- District ResourcesForms & PoliciesBus RoutesParent/Student HandbookSchool Year CalendarMonthly MenuStaff DirectoryPhone DirectoryCurriculumParent/Guardian AccessAbsence ReportingKindergarten RequestEHS Athletic Seasonal PassCreate Schoolport Parental Access
Return back to School Counseling Page
Looking for a volunteer opportunity?
Contact information about each program listed below can be located at EHS Counseling office. To view organization's volunteer program on a web please go to provided URL and search for a Volunteer section there.
Ponder these questions first
- Why do you want to volunteer?
- What areas of service interest you and why?
- What skills or talents do you have to share?
- What do you hope to get out of this experience?
- What type of commitment can you make?
- Do you have a transportation? Do you need a commitment available via public transportation?
- Do you have any special needs?
And please be aware:
- Some organizations will require volunteers under a certain age to be accompanied by an adult
- Some organizations will require a personal reference